High Accuracy Precision Thermometer
Model No : TT-07SP
- High accuracy metrological grade for research, calibration, high accuracy applications.
- Fast Response and Laboratory Accuracy, Calibration Available.
- Applicable for multiple mathematical Statistical measurements
- Adjustable 6-bit digit display with high resolution to 0.001
- Low power consumption:3 AA batteries, normal life 1,500 working hours.
- The user-friendly front panel is easy to set up and operate.
- High measurement accuracy up to 0.02%FS(PT100-4 wire).
- Display process values, maximum, minimum, average, Peak-Peak values and Standard deviation and sampling number
- Display in units: Ω, mV, K, Celsius, Fahrenheit
- Three modes of compensation method for the thermocouple to maximize overall accuracy
- Display resolution: 0.001°C(RTD), 0.01°C (thermocouple), 0.000(mV/mA)
- Supplied with K-type thermocouple/ four wires resistor testing cable/ two wires mV/mA cable
- Auto-off function available
- Operating temperature: 0 to 50°C
- Operating humidity: 85%
- Size: 155 x 70 x 30m3 (0.25kg included batteries)
- Batteries: three AA batteries, not included
- Life: 1,500 hours (Normal Operations)