Tunix Corporation is a leading manufacturing company of Calibration products in India. We provide temperature Calibrators, Analytical weights, Calibration weight box, Dry block Calibrators, Liquid Calibrators, Reference sensors, Humidity and Pressure calibrators, especially for Calibration laboratories and process and manufacturing industries for In- house Calibration facilities.
Tunix Corporation is established in 2018 Indore (Madhya Pradesh, India). We are a prominent name engaged in Calibration Industry.
We are experts in temperature pressure and humidity, Mass calibration systems and provide better quality and better customer support and services. We have the right product to meet your needs. We offer a wide range of Calibration instruments. Whatever your requirements, it’s simple to find the right solution with our comprehensive range of products.
This establishment act as a one-stop destination servicing to the customers from Instrument supply to accredited calibration services. we provide a high standard of products and applications expertise to the industry.
We are committed to delivering quality products and services to help our valued customers achieve lower operating costs and improved the reliability of their process investments.
Oil/ Liquid temperature Calibrator( Range ambient to 250 ˚C)
Model No: EO-250
Special Feature1)Easy to Carry, Portable Ergonomic Design. 2)High Precision Best in class Thermal Stability & Uniformity, 3) Large Oil Reservoir & Opening to handle calibration of odd shaped sensors.
Humidity Calibration Chamber Range 10 % RH to 90 % RH
Model No: THTC-01B
Special features of humidity calibrator
- Large display window ergonomic design: THTC Temperature humidity chamber has a large display glass window, which is helpful to read all Hygrometers Reading simultaneously, It reduce time of calibration.
- High Precision, Best in class Hygro-Thermal Stability and Uniformity.
- Large Volumetric space to cater High Calibration work load in minimum time.
Flate Plate Infrared Calibrator/black body( Range -20˚ C to 100˚ C)
Model : EDIR-20X
Special Feature1) Compact and lightweight, easy to carry. 2) Large flat plate diameter to enable Calibration from a larger and safe distance. 3) Excellent thermal stability and thermal uniformity. 4) Additional provision(optional) for connecting extra reference RTD 5) Covers wide operating range to cater to higher calibration workload.
Low Temperature Dry Block Calibrator Range -30 ˚C to +100 ˚C
- Light-weighted, Rugged, reliable Fast cooling to deep freezing range.
- Best-in-class product compatible for On-Site and laboratory calibration.
- No -bulky compressor.
- Rugged Body for an unfavorable environment.